Key points of the SCRAM Testing
- Transdermal readings are taken continuously every 30 minutes.
- Anti circumventions technology that can detect:
•Attempts to obstruct the samples being taken
- Can store up to 30 days worth of alcohol readings within the Tag.
- Up to 90-day battery life.
- Water resistant.
Additional Key Points
- Fits comfortably around the ankle.
- Should a positive reading occur these are checked to confirm
they are genuine drinking events.
- You can choose to be updated after each confirmed drinking
event or receive weekly/monthly court-approved reports.
- Fitted by a DNA Legal SCRAM expert.
- Conducted over 3.8 billion Alcohol tests
- SCRAM is currently being used in all 50 US states,
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, The Netherland
and the UK
- 99% of all monitored days have
been sober days
Combining Blood, Hair and SCRAM testing
When combining blood, hair and SCRAM testing you receive the full benefit for the case:
• Initial Hair and Blood Tests determine the baseline of past alcohol abuse
• 3 Months of SCRAM monitoring help support a change in abuse
• After Removal of SCRAM, optional blood testing monthly, followed by a hair & blood
test to confirm no relapse in alcohol use
Court Approved Reporting
- On-demand court-approved reports can be provided monthly.
- Notification of positive drinking events can beprovided within 24 hours of occurring.
- Notification of tamper evidence can be provided within 24 hours of occurring.